you can’t put a bag of holding inside of a bag of holding
Jimmy was able to contain Cas, a bazillion souls and apparently the whole Leviathan race and he held up pretty well for a while, so I imagine an extra angel or two would be doable, at least temporarily. But I’m sure it’d get pretty crowded in there.
“OOOF! Cas! Hey, get your multidimensional elbow outta my ribs!”
“Apologies, Gabriel, but it’s a bit close in here.”
“GABRIEL YOUR HAND SHOULD NOT BE THERE”
“Whoops, my mistake, Anna! …Hey, Inias, you really need a breath mint, bro.”
“I’m terribly sorry. Oh, I seem to be standing on—”
“Jimmy? Good Heavens, here, let me help you up…”
“Remind me why I agreed to this again?”
“Critical vessel shortage. Thanks for being such a good sport, kiddo. We’ll be out of your hair soon.”
“It’s not my hair I’m worried about. Does anyone else smell smoke?”
“Oh, that’d be me. Mea culpa, all.”
“WHAT THE FUCK, WHO LET CROWLEY IN?!”
- jackhawksmoor likes this
- mishatippins reblogged this from timelordsatan and added:
- timelordsatan reblogged this from ambular-d and added:
- ambular-d likes this
- ambular-d reblogged this from jackhawksmoor and added:
- jackhawksmoor reblogged this from boazpriestly and added:
- acreepyangelonyourshoulder said: I think it would explode since they have so much trouble finding one suitable/strong enough to contain them. Or maybe slowly start waisting away like Lucifer’s vessel….I don’t know.
- slashawaybabe said: I would think it would have the same sort of effect as Sam’s wall breaking - that vessel would be completely wrecked by that. Or the vessel could explode.
- mad-shipper likes this
- boazpriestly posted this